The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit takes place each year in London and San Francisco. It is acclaimed as the most international gathering of agribusiness leaders, VC investors and agri-tech innovators, with incisive debate, fresh insights and high value networking.
The 7th World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in London has become a major international networking event connecting over 500 global agribusiness leaders, solution providers, entrepreneurs, investors, retailers and food brands. Together, they explore the acceleration and adoption of advanced agri-tech solutions including smart farming, new trait discovery, biological crop protection, gene-editing, robotics and AI, and supply chain traceability.
Key Themes For the 2019 Summit:
- Agriculture and Nutrition: Building Healthier Food Systems from the Ground Up
- Field Perspectives: Matching Innovation to Farmers’ Needs
- Robotics, AI and Automation: Powering Future Ag and Food Production
- Digital Frontiers: Smarter Field Systems and Supply Chains
- Scaling Up: Business Models Propelling Start-Ups to Scale-Up
- EU Regulations: Sustainable Crop Protection, CRISPR and More
- Synthetic Biology: Engineering Next Gen Products
- Biologicals & Soil Health: Integrated Crop Protection Platforms
- Future Outlook: What's Next in the Maturing Agri-Food Investment Scene?
Park Plaza London RiverBank
18 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TJ, UK
+44 (0) 333 400 6120